Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Climb

Mohammed Baalsharaf

Author: John Escott
Read between: 8/03/11 & 10/03/11

The story talks about a person who climbs Eagle's Rock.

I like this book because it tells me to be patient, generous, competitive and reliable if I want to do something dangerous. I will think about what I will do and when to choose the right time.

I like the part of the book where a person made a lot of money to have a great life with his wife, and then then the wife became greedy and ran away with the money. That was the funny part.

4 comments:

  1. this book is a one if i read.
    is this book enjoyable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting.
    I want to resd this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this? so short. did you finish read it. dont be shy just try. trying writing too much. If you dont know how to said. just copy the book it is better than your writing.Finally, good job.you should try to clim even though it dangerous.but you wont die.

    ReplyDelete