Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryo Yamashiro

It is a kind of adventure. The author's name is Jerry Bruckheimer. I started it on Feb 26th and finished it on the 29th.

This book is very good. The time is the 1600s. The place is the Caribbean. The main characters are Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan,and Barvosa.
The content goes as follows: Elizabeth, an English girl, is on a ship to the Caribbean with her father sometime in a 1600s when she sees a boy.
He is Will. He is wearing a gold medal. The pirates are looking for
the gold medal.

This book gives me trust. This book's good point is Jack and Will trust each other. In the last scene, when Will helps Jack, it is particularly good.Because of reading it, I am going to trust my friends more.
This book was a little easy for me, but it is a nice book. I recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. I had watched this movie before.
    I like Jack Sparrow's character : )
    I want to read the book in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this movie. I want to try reading this story in English!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this movie but have not read this. i can not look this movie because this is so scare for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched this movie. I like this movie.

    ReplyDelete