Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Fugitive

Junpei Kogai

Author: J.M DILLARD

Genre: Action

Date started: 16/3/2011

Date finished: 23/3/2011


The main character’s name is Richard Kimble. He has a good wife and wealth.

He spent a good life. One day, he came back home after doing an emergency operation. A man ran out of the Kimble’s home. In the house, Kimble’s wife was lying on the floor, and she died. Kimble was arrested by police, because of this reason.

After that he was sentenced to death by the chief justice. But He escaped from a patrol wagon. He started to journey to prove his innocence. He wanted to find the true suspect. A few days later, Kimble and Gerard (FBI agent) found out the true suspect. Gerard arrested Nikols.


I think that this book has words that were a little difficult, so this book was a little difficult for me. Sometimes I used a dictionary. But I watched the movie of this book, so I understood the content of the story. I think that this story is so exciting, so I recommend the book.

5 comments:

  1. YAH I LIKE ACTION STORIES
    AND I ENJOYED THIS STORY

    MOHAMMED YOU ARE A NICE HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time i read your book report which is not paitaits!(spelling is not sure)
    ATO 3KAGETU GANNBATTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you are a old style. sorry, i am a fashionalbe guys. i advise you try to look model action books. it benefit for you to imgaine the plot. it is so exciting than this. you know it involved the priority technology and science's role is not lack of people's life. because today is 21century...next is 22....

    ReplyDelete