Monday, March 14, 2011

Food for Thought

Sulaiman Al Nughaymishi

I read the book called Food for Thought which I chose last week. The name of author is Pauline Francis. It is about a man who works on his uncle and his aunt's farm. I started reading this book on the day I borrowed it from the library. I just finished reading the book

The story happens in Cornwall, which is a city in England. The main characters are Joe and Anna

Joe moved from his house to his uncle's farm to help him in the farm but in the start he wasn't happy because his uncle and his aunt didn't eat too much and didn't eat meat and he felt bored because the farm was far from the city so it's very quiet, but days after he met a girl was lives in another farm and they went surfing together at Fistral Beach and then they became friends.

I think the book is very helpful to learn English because I learned many new words and how to use grammar.

3 comments:

  1. i think this book has good story
    good report

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh you did not tell anything about this book. Although there were some grammar mistake. it is ok. i forgive you. my friend. Carefully, you can not writing the book report before you read it. because this books writer is not you. you did not have a right to change the books content. it is a pity that a good book was pollution by you. Sulaiman, willing the god forgive you.

    ReplyDelete