Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sheep Dogs

Takako Miyakawa

TITLE: Sheep Dogs

AUTHOR: DIANE FOLEY

GENRE: Animal stories

DATES: From February 22 to February 28


Where: Farms in Australia

Who: Sheep dogs

What: Sheep dogs work in different ways to help farmers move sheep.

Theme: working dogs

My Feelings: I knew sheep dogs for the first time. There are many sheep in New Zealand, so I was interested when I read it. I want to see the sheep dogs when I am in New Zealand. This book was very easy to read for me, so I could understand the story. I think it was really worth reading this book. But, this book has only 8 pages, so I can’t write so much.

5 comments:

  1. you collected your book report great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he best and the longest story i have ever read hahahaha
    I hope you enjoyed New Zeland sheep dogs.
    Takako we will miss you.
    All the best to you.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete