Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Michael Jackson: The King of Pop

Binfu Tang

Author:Carl W Hart
Genre: biography
Date started:10th March, 2011
Date finished:14th March, 2011
Describing the book
Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, America, on August 29, 1958. He was a member of the Jackson 5 which was Michael and his brothers' music group, when he was a child. They went to many places to perform with their father. Some years later, they got ahead in all of America. But Michael grew up, and he had some happenings in his job and his family. For instance, he had some arguments with his boss and his father. He got ahead in his music, and he made a lot of money. But he severed his relations with his family. His strange and wonderful life came to an end on June 25, 2009.
Responding to the book
I think it is a good book. It's a true story. I think that to get ahead in your work, you must work hard. Although they have some talent, if people don't work hard, they don't win success. I believe that if we work hard at anything, we can win success. I also think that family is important for everybody, because your parents won't betray you. If we severe relations with our families, it is bad for our jobs.
The book is good. because I can learn some words from the book e.g: solo, album, image, divorce, mannequins, & sponsor. The level is right for me. I would recommend this book to my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment