Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Jumpei Kogai

Genre: Adventure

Date started: 3.3.2011

Date finished: 8.3.2011

This story is about one of the pirates whose name is Jack Sparrow. He was captain of the Black Pearl. However his ship was stolen by Barbossa, so he wants to take back his ship. Barbossa & Barbossa’s underlings are cursed. They want to remove the curse, so they want to go to the island of Tortuga. And Jack has a curse too, so he wants to go there too.

I read a book last week, which is the second book in the Pirates of the Caribbean series. This book is the first.

I think that The Curse of the Black Pearl is better than The Deadman's Chest because the story is easier than the 2nd. The book’s level is good for me. I think that this book’s sentences are simple. I recommend The Curse of the Black Pearl.


5 comments:

  1. I like this story.I like this film

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this movie, so i want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this book.
    This book is very fantastic.
    My favorite character is Jack Sparrow.
    He is a funny character, and very cool.
    I want to be like a him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you like parates very much, dont you?
    nice report

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice report!
    I want to see this mouvie! but I want to try this book too.

    ReplyDelete